Om Mani Padme Hum
What is it?- Om mani padme hum is a ancient six syllable Sanskrit mantra.
What does it mean?- Each syllable represents something different and by chanting the mantra it helps cleanse you of the syllables antonym.
- Om- Om means generosity, this cleanses pride and ego.
- Ma- Ethics, purifies jealousy and lust for entertainment.
- Ni- Patience, cleanses you of passion and desire.
- Pad- Pad is diligence, this eradicates ignorance and prejudice.
- Me- Renunciation of greed and possessiveness.
- Hum- Wisdom, removal of anger and hatred.